March 27, 2014 | Internet Cafe | No Comments
Mozilla Firefox is my no. 1 web browser and I also must to admit that it is the most used application on my desktop. I’m using it on daily basis and as I like to do things fast and in a comfortable way I’m using keyboard shortcuts. I thought that they could help to many of my readers too, so I’d love to share them with you:
1. Ctrl+T [open a new tab]
2. Ctrl+W [close current tab]
3. Alt+D [go to address bar]Mozilla Firefox logo
4. Ctrl+K [go to search bar]
5. Ctrl+Shift+T [reopen the latest closed tab]
6. Ctrl+F [search the page]
7. Ctrl++ or Ctrl+- [increase/decrease text size]
8. F5 [refresh (reload) page]
9. Alt+Home [go to homepage]
10. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab (or Ctrl+PageUp and Ctrl+PageDown) [go to the next/previous tab]
The order of shortcuts is random as I’m using them also randomly, but those are my most used keyboard shortcuts in Firefox.
What cool (productive|killer|hidden|whatever) shortcuts do you use? Share them with us in the comments!