April 10, 2018
February 9, 2017
July 13, 2016
3)Reply “00” to 121 for selecting the option more
Option 11 ) 750MB 2G + 150MB @33/15days
4)Reply”11″ and confirm the msg by replying “1” to 121
It will be shown as 15days but after the activation you will get 30 days validity.
|Processor||64-bit Intel Atom Z3560/Z3580 Quad Core Processor (Running at 1.8/2.3GHz) PowerVR Series 6 – G6430, with OpenGL 3.0 support
|Operating System||Brand-new ASUS ZenUI with Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|Memory Storage||LPDDR3 2GB/4GB RAM/Micro SD card support, up to 64GB|
|16GB/32GB/64GB ROM ASUS WebStorage 5GB (lifetime)|
|Display||5.5-inch, 1920 x 1080 (Full HD), 403ppi IPS display/400nits brightness/ Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3|
Front: 5MP, f/2.0-aperture, wide-angle (85-degree) lens with Selfie Panorama
LTE speed: Category 4 maximum: 150Mbit/s / DL: 50Mbit/s
|3000mAh lithium-polymer, Fast-charging technology|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, proximity, ambient-light, gyroscopic, digital compass and Hall-effect sensors|
|GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS|
|802.11ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC|
|3.5mm audio jack, dual micro-SIM, micro USB (support OTG)|
|Glacier Gray / Osmium Black / Glamour Red / Ceramic White / Sheer Gold|
|152.5 x 77.2 x 10.9 ~ 3.9 mm|
Symbian hacked again!
Only for NOKIA!
Attachment(4shared) below contains all the files i used to hack my n97mini.
1. Connect phone with PC, or memory card to cardreader, or memory card to other non-nokia device (need access to private folder(e:private ))-. If you will use E memory (mass storage, or memory card in devices without mass storage memory) download QuarantineDriversLDD.zip
-. If you will use F memory (memory card in devices with mass storage memory(f:private)) download QuarantineF.zip
2. Unpack archive to choosen memory.
3. Download and install DrWeb6 for symbian
4. Launch DrWeb.(jzt ignore the registration,no probz)
5. Go to Options – Quarantine
6. Go Options – Select all
7. Go Options – Restore
-. RomPacther drivers now in c:sysbin folder
8. Download and install RomPacther+ 3.1 Lite
9. Launch RomPatcher+ and apply Server Rp+ patch and add to auto
-. Now you have access to write in all system folders
-. If need you can apply installserver patch, or found in web installserver.exe (installserver needs for installing all applications without any certificate restrictions). For S^3 use my instalslerver.
All greetings say to IAL from DimonVideo
Post your doubts below ….
OG Post 😉
BTS – Base Transceiver Station (Antenna)
BSC – Base Station Controller
MSC – Mobile Switching center
HLR- Home Location Register
VLR – Visitor Location Register
SMSC – Short Message Service Center
When a user sends an SMS, the request is placed via the MSC. The MSC forwards the SMS to the SMSC where it gets stored. The SMSC queries the HLR to find out where the destination mobile is and forwards the message to the destination MSC if the destination mobile is available. If the mobile is not available the message gets stored in the current SMSC itself. In most installations If a mobile is not available for SMS delivery the SMSC will not retry. Instead the destination MSC will inform the SMSC when the mobile comes back in range.SMS handling is a store and forward operation unlike USSD.
SMS has got a validity period, for which it will wait for the destination mobile to the available. After that time the SMSC will delete the message. The validity period can be set by the user. Normal validity is 1 day.
Do you want to get free airtel gprs on your mobile ?
So here is a new trick for you .
Things needed :
(1)JAVA compatible mobile phone
processor : download UCWEB from the given link
install it in ur phone.
it don’t require any proxy. use it with ur default “AIRTEL LIVE” settings.
u can acess both wap and web sites on this browser without even paying a single rupee
who cares for 20Kb/30paisa charge of airtel live
To Get your mobiles suitable browser then send me a mail with your mobile model firstname.lastname@example.org
Req1 : nokia n73
These Nokia codes will work on most Nokia Mobile Phones
(1) *3370# Activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) – Your phone uses the best sound quality but talk time is reduced by approx. 5%
(2) #3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) OR *3370# ( Favourite )
(3) *#4720# Activate Half Rate Codec – Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
(4) *#4720# Deactivate Half Rate Codec.
5) *#0000# Displays your phones software version, 1st Line : Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line : Compression Type. ( Favourite )
(6) *#9999# Phones software version if *#0000# does not work.
(7) *#06# For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number). ( Favourite )
(8) #pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the “*” button to obtain the “p,w” and “+” symbols).
(9) #pw+1234567890+2# Network Lock Status. (use the “*” button to obtain the “p,w” and “+” symbols).
(10) #pw+1234567890+3# Country Lock Status. (use the “*” button to obtain the “p,w” and “+” symbols).
(11) #pw+1234567890+4# SIM Card Lock Status. (use the “*” button to obtain the “p,w” and “+” symbols).
(12) *#147# (vodafone) this lets you know who called you last.
(13) *#1471# Last call (Only vodofone).
(14) *#21# Allows you to check the number that “All Calls” are diverted to
(15) *#2640# Displays security code in use.
(16) *#30# Lets you see the private number.
(17) *#43# Allows you to check the “Call Waiting” status of your phone.
(18) *#61# Allows you to check the number that “On No Reply” calls are diverted to.
(19) *#62# Allows you to check the number that “Divert If Unreachable (no service)” calls are diverted to.
(20) *#67# Allows you to check the number that “On Busy Calls” are diverted to.
(21) *#67705646# Removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330.
(22) *#73# Reset phone timers and game scores.
Apple has staked a strong claim in the smartphone market. And it’s a good space to latch onto, as the worldwide smartphone market grew more than 29 percent and the North American smartphone market doubled in the first quarter of 2008 compared to a year ago, according to new research from Gartner. Apple, Cupertino, Calif., is the No. 3 vendor of smartphones, selling 1.7 million units worldwide to grab a 5.3 percent share of the market, Gartner said. Apple has built that share up from nothing, offering no smartphone in its portfolio until the debut of its iPhone in June, 2007. In the U.S., Apple is the No. 2 vendor, grabbing 20 percent of the market. Still, the vendor has a ways to go if it wants to hit No. 1 worldwide. Nokia, Espoo, Finland, holds that spot, selling 14.6 million units in the first quarter and grabbing 45.2 percent of the market. Research in Motion, Waterloo, Ontario, sits at No. 2, selling 4.3 million units to grab 13.4 percent of the market.
Globally, buyers snapped up 32.2 million smartphones in the first quarter, an increase of 29.3 percent compared to the first quarter of 2007. In North America, unit sales more than doubled to 7.3 million. “Despite economic concerns, the smartphone market continued to expand in the United States, driven by heavy advertising and strong marketing promotions as more devices reached mass market price points,” said Hugues De La Vergne, principal analyst for mobile terminals research at Gartner, in a statement. “North American operators are giving these devices strong support, as they provide higher average revenue per unit (ARPU). We expect operators to continue to make these devices the focus of 2008 promotions.”