For using a read only textarea use this code.
April 10, 2018
February 9, 2017
July 13, 2016
For using a read only textarea use this code.
Symbian hacked again!
Only for NOKIA!
Attachment(4shared) below contains all the files i used to hack my n97mini.
1. Connect phone with PC, or memory card to cardreader, or memory card to other non-nokia device (need access to private folder(e:private ))-. If you will use E memory (mass storage, or memory card in devices without mass storage memory) download QuarantineDriversLDD.zip
-. If you will use F memory (memory card in devices with mass storage memory(f:private)) download QuarantineF.zip
2. Unpack archive to choosen memory.
3. Download and install DrWeb6 for symbian
4. Launch DrWeb.(jzt ignore the registration,no probz)
5. Go to Options – Quarantine
6. Go Options – Select all
7. Go Options – Restore
-. RomPacther drivers now in c:sysbin folder
8. Download and install RomPacther+ 3.1 Lite
9. Launch RomPatcher+ and apply Server Rp+ patch and add to auto
-. Now you have access to write in all system folders
-. If need you can apply installserver patch, or found in web installserver.exe (installserver needs for installing all applications without any certificate restrictions). For S^3 use my instalslerver.
All greetings say to IAL from DimonVideo
Post your doubts below ….
OG Post 😉
December 19, 2008 | Bloggers Choice | No Comments
The biggest question site owners are asking these days is “how do I get traffic?” It is definitely much harder with the growth spurt of the Internet, however it’s not impossible!
There are TONS of ways to build up your traffic. Here are some of the most common methods.
1. Learn Search Engine Optimization – this is probably the most important way that you want to get traffic and probably the hardest too. Search engine traffic is highly targetted traffic of people who are searching the web for a specific item. If they get to your site after searching for it, you’re almost guaranteed a sale or at least a “bookmark for later”. lot of ebooks on the subject.
2. Trade links with other sites – It’s important to get your site name out there. So trade links with several other sites, even your competitors! People really do look at those links pages and they will find their way to your site from another site.
3. Post on message boards – When you post on highly trafficked message boards, BE SURE to put your site link in your signature! This is a highly effective form of marketing, especially if the message board you are posting at is relative to your site content.
4. Use email signatures – Make it easy for your customers to contact you! When they write to you and ask for more information, be sure that you are using a signature with your site URL and name inside of it. That way if they want to retrieve it later, it’s easier for them than having to memorize your URL and open a web browser.
5. Join Yahoo Groups – This is pretty much the same as message boards. Join groups that pertain to your site’s content and advertise (but don’t spam!!) your site there.
6. Post on free classifieds sites – Sites like Craig’s List or other free advertising classifieds sites will accept your site for free! Just do a Google search for “free classifieds” and you’ll see a ton of sites come up where you can promote your site!
7. Buy ad space – If your monthly budget allows, you can buy some ad space for your site. Find another site that pertains to your site’s content and ask them what their advertising prices are.
8. Hold auctions – Ebay gets TONS of traffic a day, while you’re not allowed to post your site URL within your auction listings, you are allowed to put it in your “about me” page. So think about listing some of your products as auctions and advertise your URL.
9. Offline advertising – Get custom t-shirts, bumper stickers, car decals, etc made for your site URL. Then whenever you are out in public, you are passively advertising yourself!
10. Submit your site to directories – If your site is a site about “fishing” for
instance, do a Google search for “fishing directories” and see how many directories are out there that pertain to your subject matter. Most of these directories will allow free submissions.
11. Write articles – Writing articles that pertain to your site is another excellent way to get your site out there. Just write a short, informative article of 5-6 paragraphs and submit it to any site that accepts article submissions and make sure that your article includes a link back to your site in your “author biography”.
12. Submit press releases – Even if your site is a small work from home site
(i.e. “Susie’s Candles”) it IS newsworthy! Let’s say your candle site released a new candle called
“Vanilla Cream”. Submit a press release about it, I’m serious!! A good place to start is called
http://www.prweb.com Or you can do a Google search for “submit press release” and a zillion other sites will come up.
13. Have great interactive content – People will bookmark your site if you have interactive and dynamic content. Have polls, message boards, interactive games, news items, guest books, item of the day….whatever! Just make the site relevant and have good SUBSTANCE in your site content. Don’t overload it with silly animated graphics, sounds, etc. That just makes it look like you had nothing else to fill your site up with but this annoying stuff. And Flash intros are only good if you are two years old and need to see flashing lights and colors. Most of all they are slow loading, and people generally click away if they see Flash.
You can surf internet without Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and all.. It is very easy without that.
Open up a notepad or calculator.
Click on Help>Help Topics
There will be another window opened.
Right click on the above left icon and click on “Jump to URL…”
Type in any sites that u wished to view/surf. Please include “http://” without the quotes.
Are you ready?
Then Here starts.
This made firefox run about 4 times quicker on my ISDN connection.
1. Type “about:config” in the adress field.
2. Set the value of network.http.pipelining to “true“.
3. Set the value of network.http.pipelining.maxrequests to “100“.
4. Set the value of network.http.proxy.pipelining to “true“
5. Set the value of nglayout.initialpaint.delay to “0“
Use this online tool to easily create a favicon (favorites icon) foryour site. A favicon is a small, 16×16 image that is shown inside thebrowser’s location bar and bookmark menu when your site is called up.It is a good way to brand your site and increase it’s prominence inyour visitor’s bookmark menu.
Some of the ways to increase your blog ranking of Google
1. Select Your Keywords and Keyword PhrasesChoose the keywords and keyword phrases you want your blog post to rank high for on the Google search engine results page. For example, I want my blog post to rank high for the term, “blog ranked high on Google.” Currently there are approximately 286,000 pages using this term so I’ll have to do everything in my power to compete with these web pages to get my blog post on the first page of the Google results page for that term.My keyword phrase also includes other keyword phrases like, “ranked high on Google” with about 310,000 competing pages and “high on Google” with over 71 million competing pages. Getting to the first page for these terms would be a bonus.
2. Use Your Keywords in Your Blog TitleGoogle pays very close attention to the words and phrases you use in your blog title. Notice how I used the term, “blog ranked high on Google” in the title of this article. It’s important to use your keyword phrase in your blog title if you want to rank high for that phrase on the Google results page.Another reason you want to use your keyword phrase in your blog title is to give your reader an immediate understanding as to what your blog post is about. If your blog is listed at the top of the search engine results page for your keyword phrase but no one reads it, it’s of no value. Use a title that will cause people to click through to your blog post.The New York Times creates two different titles for their articles. They use a catchy, creative or humorous title for their newspaper, and a keyword specific title for the articles and blogs they post to the Internet. They do this because people looking for jokes about the eating habits of nuns generally go to a search engine and type, “jokes about the eating habits of nuns,” not “Nuns, Buns and Puns.”
3. Use Your Keywords in Your Blog TextNotice how the keyword phrase, “blog ranked high on Google,” is used throughout this blog post. Google pays attention to the text on a blog in order to understand what the blog post is about. Once Google comprehends the content of the blog post, it will categorize the blog based on that information. By using your keyword phrase in your text, both Google and your readers can quickly understand what your blog post is about, allowing Google to accurately categorize your blog making it easy for your clients to find. In the past, search engine consultants encouraged writers to use their keyword phrase in the first 25 words of their text and again in the last sentence. Today, the search engines don’t seem to pay as much attention to word placement, but reader’s do.If your article is about your keyword phrase, it’s a good idea to use it in the first and last sentence because it helps your reader quickly know what your blog post is about. It’s also a good idea to use your keyword phrase in the first sentence because that is the text that is most likely to show in the description text on the search results page.
4. Link To Your Blog With Keyword Rich Anchor TextGet as many one-way links leading back to your blog post as possible from as many quality blogs and websites as you can. Do your best to insure that the text people click on to get back to your site includes your keywords and keyword phrases. This is known in Internet marketing circles as anchor text.In this example I want the anchor text leading back to my blog post to have the keyword phrase, “blog ranked high on Google,” as the clickable text. The clickable text is the means by which all of those other web sites and blogs tell Google what your blog post is about.Google provides far more weight to the theme of your blog post based on the quality and size of the sites linking back to your blog than the text on your blog. For example, if you do a Google search for the term, “click here,” you will be taken to the Adobe Reader download web page. It’s interesting to note the term “click here” doesn’t appear anywhere on that page. The reason the Adobe Reader download page comes up first for this term is because there are millions of other sites that use the anchor text, “click here,” to direct people to the Adobe Reader download page.There are two wonderful ways to get keyword rich anchor text directing people back to your blog post. The first is to write and submit an article about your blog post to other web site and blog owners who will upload your article to their site. In return those web site and blog owners will provide you with a keyword rich anchor text link from your article back to your blog. They get great content for their web site and you get a valuable one-way link back to your blog post.The second way is to encourage other blog owners to write about your blog post. In doing so, they are very likely to use your blog title as the anchor text leading readers back to your post. This is another reason why it’s so important to use your keyword phrase in your blog title.
5. Ask Your Readers To Digg Your Blog Post. Ask your readers to tell the rest of the world about your blog post by submitting it to one of the social bookmarking sites. They include DIGG, Stumble, Blink and many others. If the title of your blog post includes your keyword phrase, it is likely that this is how your readers will describe your blog post to the social bookmarking sites. This helps Google decide where to rank your site on the search results page.
6. Blog On A Community Site Recognized Expert, Active Rain, and Christian Blog are all examples of niche community blog sites. Recognized Expert is a site for marketing experts, Active Rain is for real estate professionals and the Christian blog is for, you guessed it, Christians. These niche sites have tons of traffic along with the undivided attention of Google and the other search engines.
If you follow the following simple steps. You can grow your blog faster and faster.
The most important part about a blog is the type of material that is published on it for Internet visitors to see and use. This material should be carefully designed and placed on the blog so that it is attractive to people who are seeking for information. The material needs to also be produced at the highest quality possible, in order to look professional and provide crucial knowledge about the blog’s main category or topic.
Another part of the material has to do with the type of text that is placed on the blog. Every article that is published needs to contain information that is both relevant to the blog’s theme and exciting for any visitor to read. The articles are the main part of the blog and are what will help build your blog’s popularity in a fast and effective way. Remember to always write high quality articles that will attract a large portion of people that use the Internet on a frequent basis.
In order to quickly build up your blog’s reputation, you need to perform a lot of effective marketing. This can be accomplished through the principle of networking, which means that you basically spread the information about your blog to as many people as you possibly can. There are many ways that you can tell people about your blog, some of which include email, face to face contact, and the publication of links.
Solid Online Relations:
The final way to help your blog grow faster than you ever thought possible would be to establish online relationships with other bloggers and web site owners. Creating solid relationships with these people will have a direct, positive effect on your blog. They will refer their traffic flow to your blog and make comments about it that are positive and profitable for you.
A text area can be used by an user to input unlimited text within a small place. They are most useful in forms, also for allowing text to be copied. Now i will teach you how to use textarea in blogger There are two types: read only, and editable. For using a editable textarea just use this code.
For using a read only textarea use this code.
You can increase the no: of rows by changing the value of ‘rows=”2″‘ to your desired value.
You can increase the no: of columns by changing the value of ‘cols=”20″‘to your desired value.